INFORMATION FOR THE PROCESSING OF USERS’ PERSONAL DATA
With EU Regulation 679/2016, containing provisions for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data Academy for Christian Art with headquarters in Milan, via Gustavo Modena 12 (hereinafter referred to as `Association`) as Data Controller, is required to provide some information regarding the use of personal data. The data controller is Emanuela Fogliadini, in the person of the legal representative.
It is also specified that the user at the time of providing the data for membership is interested in the treatment..
1. DATA SOURCES AND TYPE OF DATA PROCESSED
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of identification and contact data as requested by various sections of this site implies consent to their use in order to fulfil the user’s requests
The personal data of such subjects may be collected:
– directly from the person concerned
– by means of the user’s insertion of his/her data in the form present on the www site. academyforchristianart.com, by doing so you are registered as a user of the platform and it is possible to obtain all the services offered by the platform.
– The data may also be provided by associations/entities/companies outside Academy for Christian Art to which the user belongs.
For data collected not directly from the interested party, this information is provided at the time of their registration and in any case no later than the first possible communication.
The data processed, where the existing relationship requires it, are personal data relating to natural persons.
2. LEGAL BASIS
The data are processed for the explicit purposes of this information notice as well as on the legal basis of consent.
3. CONFERMENT OF DATA AND CONSEQUENCES OF NON CONFERMENT
The provision of the data must be considered mandatory in order for the Association to fulfil its obligations towards the interested party on the basis of the existing relationship.
The failure to provide such data may make it impossible for the company to implement the existing relationship.
The consent is not mandatory for all other purposes and, even if given, may be revoked at any time by the interested party.
4. PURPOSES OF DATA PROCESSING
The data are processed as part of the normal activities of the Association and for purposes that include the periodic updating of thematic courses related to the platform, as well as for technical and functional access to the website www.academyforchristianart.com, as well as for statistical and analysis purposes of website navigation. Should the owner intend to further process personal data for a purpose other than that for which they were collected, he or she will provide the interested party with all necessary information in advance.
– Market surveys, marketing activities, sending material containing information on courses already acquired or new courses proposed, in any way (even by automated means) and by any means carried out (e.g. by e-mail, fax, telephone, post, social networks, etc…); with the clarification that if the interested party does not intend to accept the sending of newsletters that are necessary for the performance of the Academy for Christian Art activity, it will not be possible to have any service from the latter.
– Communications made through textual/photo/audio/video material via internet, mailing, web and social media (e.g. Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Youtube, google +, etc…) or on traditional media related to the activities/initiatives managed by the Company which may contain data and images of the interested party collected through interviews, case studies, events, etc…
5. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
Your personal data will be kept for the time strictly necessary to pursue the specific purposes of the processing for which you have given your consent:
– For contractual purposes (provision of services) for the time necessary to fulfil contractual obligations and, in any case, no later than the end of the calendar year from the time of collection of data for the fulfilment of regulatory obligations and, in any case, no later than the terms established by law for the prescription of rights;
– For the purposes of direct and indirect marketing and market research for 24 (twenty-four) months from the time of granting consent to the processing;
The data are stored at the hosting company Aruba SpA.
6. DATA PROCESSING METHODS
The processing of personal data is carried out by means of manual, computerised and telematic instruments with logic strictly related to the purposes and in any case in such a way as to guarantee the security and confidentiality of the data. The documentation is filed electronically. No data are provided to third parties, subject to the user’s consent.
7. COMMUNICATION AND DISSEMINATION OF DATA
The data collected will be processed only by authorized and instructed personnel. The data may be communicated to:
– Third parties appointed as external data processors
– Public and/or private third parties and competent authorities that may access the data in accordance with the law;
The data will not be disclosed, sold or exchanged with third parties without the express consent of the data subject.
8. TRANSFER OF DATA ABROAD TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EUROPEAN ECONOMIC AREA
Currently the data controller does not transfer your personal data to a third country or an international organisation.
9. RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
The interested parties, to whom the personal data refer, have the right to exercise at any time the rights provided by the G.D.P.R. 679/2016 below:
a) to ask for confirmation of the existence or not of their personal data;
b) to obtain information about the purpose of the processing, the categories of personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be communicated and, when possible, the storage period;
c) obtain the rectification and deletion of data;
d) obtain the limitation of the processing;
e) obtain the portability of data, i.e. receive them from a data controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and transmit them to another data controller without hindrance;
f) oppose the processing at any time and also in the case of processing for direct marketing purposes;
g) oppose an automated decision-making process relating to individuals, including profiling
h) ask the data controller for access to personal data and the rectification or cancellation of the same or the limitation of the processing concerning him/her or to oppose their processing, in addition to the right to data portability;
i) revoke the consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given before the revocation;
j) submit a complaint to a supervisory authority.
With regard to the exercise of his/her rights, the interested party may exercise his/her rights by means of communication by post addressed to Academy for Christian Art, or by e-mail: email@example.com, contacting the owner directly in order to obtain timely feedback.